Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Past Works for Print

My name is Kat Green and I am going on an adventure with my horse that is going to cost me a great deal of money that I do not have. I am studying art at MSU, right now and I just completed my second year, though I took art classes throughout high school. So, I am selling originals and prints of my art.

The first price is for the original, the second price is for a print.

If you see something that is missing a price or just has a printing price, it is because the original is not mine to sell or the piece is only here to show you my breadth because I also paint on commission.

If you would like to make a purchase or have inquiries of any nature, please email me at mistyhorse91@yahoo.com. Otherwise, thank you for looking.




$85 +shipping
$21.25 + shipping + printing cost












$50 + shipping
$12.50 + shipping + printing cost



















$150 + shipping
$37.50 + shipping + printing cost














$15 + shipping + printing






















This painting is in 2 canvases. Email me at mistyhorse91@yahoo.com if you would like to purchase a print of one of the panels.




















$25 + shipping + printing





















$75 + shipping
$12.25 + shipping + printing











































$35 + shipping + printing



















This painting was exhibited in the Lansing Art Gallery in 2009.
$100 + shipping
$30 + shipping + printing


















$15 + shipping +printing
















$100 + shipping
$25 + shipping + printing














$50 + shipping
$15 + shipping + printing















$75 + shipping
$18.75 + shipping + printing















$37.50 + shipping + printing




































$150 + shipping
$37.50 + shipping + printing




















detail of the piece below. available for print upon request. email inquiry to mistyhorse91@yahoo.com
















$150 + shipping $37.50 + shipping + printing

No comments:

Post a Comment